Jan 3, 2016

Finally

After over half a year of inactivity, I don't think anybody expected this blog to return. I will leave it up for the authors, and will add anyone who wants, but don't expect any posts here from me.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

Marco & the Alphas shall survive. A new blog will be coming soon where I write about the story, but not actually have the story ... and whatever. The blog will also be kind of personal, so link to that later....

Thank you all for supporting me. No, I will not make a long rambly post that no one wants, so goodbye (on this blog).

Some random images I found before I leave:

                     Old header from like, last January                        My penguin used to look like this


  

                             pouty Liza                                                       squished evil santa

what the heck


4 comments:

  1. Aww, this makes me sad. :( But good luck on your other blogs!! I'll subscribe to them so I can read more of your awesomeness later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good to see your blog actually survived...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete