Apr 14, 2019

Hey there everyone! Recently I've been playing Animal Jam and resisting the nostalgic places and listening to the nostalgic music that brought me so much joy years ago, I decided to revisit the blogs that I owned/wrote on too. I wrote a little post on my old blog, the Animal Jam Cookie and I might as well write a small one here.

I'm not sure if anyone revisits this blog, but I remember the amount of joy and fun I had being able to be an author on Animal Jam GO. I had so much fun getting to know each of the authors and post fun posts to an amazing audience. I miss all the friends I made through blogging, because I haven't talked to some of them in years.

So yeah, hello if you're reading this. I hope everything in your life is going well. Drop a comment and I'll be sure to contact you so we can stay in touch. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment